Virginia is a state which is located in the southeastern parts of the USA and its climate is shaped by the Blue Ridge Mountain chain as well as by the Chesapeake Bay. The climate in Virginia is increasingly warmer and it’s worth noting that the Atlantic Ocean has a strong effect on the eastern coastal areas.
If you decide to hire professional windows cleaning services in Virginia, you are already on the right path. However, you shouldn’t just go ahead and hire anyone who claims to be professional – take your time and pick the company carefully. It’s always advisable to hire an owner and an operator because this way you will get exactly what you expect and potentially even more.
Impression about the Business
You can tell quite a lot by the first impression of a company. So, with this in mind, we’ve prepared a few things that you might want to take into account. Let’s take a look.
- Find out the number of employees as well as what is their actual experience. You would want someone with at least three years of experience.
- Find out for how long has the actual company been in business – this is very important.
- Does it have liability insurance? This is also particularly critical as it’s going to ensure that you get covered if they do damage.
- Does it use own employees or does it use sub-contractors? Make sure to go with companies which use their own personnel as the control is far greater. However, if they use subcontractors, make sure that they are legal and listed with the actual state.
- Does the company take part in a cleaning association? This is usually a great sign for the seriousness and the reputation.
- Get references. This is particularly important. If you can get references – go for it. This will ensure that you are aware that other people or companies are satisfied by their services.
- Are there free estimates? You might want to get at least three different estimates from different companies. When it comes to window cleaning, you want to go for the medium to high prices because if you don’t want to pay for a proper service you just won’t receive it. Cheap prices are associated with unprofessional solutions.
- Ask about their cleaning policies about tempered glass. This is important because if they don’t have experience with it you are likely to get your windows stretched.
- What are the discounts? Sometimes companies would offer first-time customer discount that you could take advantage of – this is important to know.
- Ask about the cleaning system. Now, there are a few different cleaning systems which companies prefer to take advantage of. The truth is that it won’t much matter as long as the procedure is handled professionally.
Always make sure to inspect your windows after they have been cleaned. If something doesn’t fit your criteria ask the cleaner to handle it while he’s still there. When you work with Gutters & Windows, you can sit back and relax, because our team of expert window cleaners is one of the best in the state. We adhere to all state guidelines and company policies. Call us to know more about our services and prices.