The state of Ohio has its location in the region of the Great Lakes in USA and is named after the River Ohio. It is currently the 34th most extensive as well as the 7th most populous state in the entire country, ranking it the 10th most densely populated one as well. The climate could be characterized as continental and the precipitation is rather moderate throughout the year.
Wind and rain can render the dirt on the window panes to get embedded and that is why they need to be cleaned frequently. Now, when you think about cleaning your windows, you should consider the weather. If it’s too hot, too windy or rainy, it’s probably not a good idea to go through with it. Furthermore, if the ground beneath you is slippery and you can’t place a stable ladder, you should push it for another time or call in Ohio window cleaning service.
Now, if you are to handle the window cleaning on your own, here is the list of the necessary tools that you are going to need:
- Squeegee – you need to ensure that you get one with high quality. The stronger ones have rubber blade and metal frames.
- Ladder – this is particularly important. You need to make sure that the ladder is of stable construction and yet it’s lightweight for you to be able to carry and install it on your own without additional hassle.
- Bucket – the bucket needs a good and stable grip on the handle. You shouldn’t over fill it – make sure that there is about ¼ of it filled with soapy mildly warm water.
- Detergent – you should ensure that you get the best in the market in order to prevent leaving unwanted and unpleasant streaks.
- Sponges and scrubbers – you should see that they are easy to use and grip. The scrubber is basically a sponge with a longer handle.
A Few Tips
Now, the first thing that you need to ensure is that you’ve secured a level of protection in case you accidentally fall. Have your cell phone on you in case of emergency situations. You should definitely consider doing this with someone else and avoid handling it on your own.
Make sure that your partner has some experience, if that’s possible. You should also make sure that you take a break after being up on the ladder for at least 30 minutes. If you can have someone to actually hold the ladder – this is going to be of great advantage to you.
Call an Ohio Window Cleaning Professional
If your building is over one story in height, you should consider hiring a professional. It’s a good idea to research the company in advance in order to ensure that everything is handled as up to the highest industry standards. At Gutters & Windows, we work with dedication and understand all aspects of cleaning glass. From smudges, streaks and hard to remove debris that collects on the surface of the glass, we take care of it all.